The login interface for customers using Web design services at Amba
- (1) Type domain names for example domain.com/login/ replace domain.com with your domain name.
- (2) Amba account provided to you.
- (3) The Amba password provided to you.
In this admin interface you can handle all the things you need on the website such as fixing contact information, posts, colors, products …
- (Article) Where customers post articles, blogs, tutorials.
- (Page) Support creating contact pages, homepage, referrals.
- (Contact Form) Form to get contact information.
- (Store) View orders and statistics, reports.
- (Products) Post your products to the website.
- (Interface) Admin interface and menu and widget configuration.
- (Member) Add and remove members.
- (Install) Install information about the website.
- (SEO) Configure SEO for administration.
List of Articles
Visitors to the website choose the category Articles -> All Posts in this interface you can edit, add or delete posts.
- (Write New Post) Create a new article.
- (Edit) Edit the entire article image content.
- (Quick Fix) Quickly edit article categories when selecting include, title, category, and tags.
- (Temporary Delete) Delete the article temporarily from the trash and lose it after 30 days.
- (See) See an article on the website interface.
Visitors to the website choose the category Articles -> Categories here you can create categories like, News, Guidelines … p>
- (1) Category title (News).
- (2) Subcategory eg (News – & gt; Beauty).
- (3) Category description for administrators and SEO.
- (4) Manage other categories, delete, edit.
Visitors to the website choose the category Articles – > Write New Posts you can create new articles like news, or recommend products here.
- (1) Enter the title of the article eg (Website administration guide).
- (2) Enter your content including video images.
- (3) When you have not completed an article you can save draft or click update to post to the site.
- (4) Article categories, such as in the News section.
- (5) Select a representative picture that appears outside the homepage, and category.
Visitors to the website choose the category Page – > All Pages in this interface you can customize as Delete, Edit, Create New Pages.
- (1) Create Page, eg About, Contact, Recruitment …
- (2) Site search filter.
- (3) Page List created and showing.
Visitors to the website choose the category Page – > Add New Page in this interface you can add new Pages with custom content.
- (1) Example title such as Referrals, Contacts …
- (2) Content that posts images and videos.
- (3) Update content on the website.
List of products
Visitors to the website choose the category Products – > Products in this interface you can delete, edit and add new products.
- (1) Create Product …
- (2) Product search filter.
- (3) Product list. Can Edit, Delete.
Product Category – Create Product Category
Visitors to the website choose the category Products – > Category create delete, edit necessary information.
- (1) Product category title (Perfume)
- (2) Parent category such as Perfume – & gt; Chanel.
- (3) Description of the product you are selling.
- (4) Image that represents that product, eg logo, product model.
- (5) List of created product categories.
Visitors to the website choose the category Products – > Add Product and fill in your product details.
- (1) Product title
- (2) Product content that introduces a video clip image.
- (3) Product categories such as Cosmetics.
- (4) Product representative images, home page and category display.
- (5) Product information, product prices and volumes, promotions, product codes ….
- (6) Introduce a brief description of products for SEO and product details.
Visitors to the website choose the category Interface – > Menu and add or remove menus displayed outside the home page and other categories.
- (1) Manage existing menu lists.
- (2) Page, Article, Product Catalog categories. select and add it to display the homepage.
- (3) List of menus currently displayed.
- (4) The menu location is showing.
Visitors to the website choose the category Interface – & gt; Customization edit the logo color of homepage and website information.
- (1) Website admin list.
- (2) Emulate display on smartphone device.
- (3) Customer interface.
- (Header) Change the information on the Header (top of the page), including information such as customizing the header, logo, menu …
- (Remaining) Note these features if you don’t know how to use it, you shouldn’t touch it.